Sunday, October 23, 2011

Business Card Project

Front:

Back:
I had the most difficult with this project because I found InDesign more complex and harder to use than the other programs. Its difficult to just play around with the features on it so I just did the things I could figure out how to use. Also, I couldn't figure out how to make it larger so when you view it you can actually see it. In regards to how I came up with the design, I thought the card looked best when it just had the logo on the front and nothing else. On the back, I only felt it necessary to put my name and contact info. Then when that was the only thing on there, I thought it looked to plain, so I came up with the idea to put music notes along the bottom because my company is all about music, so it just worked really well together. Overall, I am happy with the design I came up with, I just wish I knew how to use InDesign better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment