Tuesday, September 13, 2011

logo project..


here is my final design for my logo. my item that i decided to design it for is an mp3 player that plays music based on your mood/emotions (kind of like a mood ring). when i first designed the logo, all it had was the name Mp3motion. Then, when i started to do my calligramme project, i made the shape of headphones out of words. while making that, it dawned upon me that the headphones would be a great addition to my logo because it deals with music, which is what my product is all about. so i had it all done in black and white, but i still felt like it was missing something, which was when i added the coloring to the letters of the brand. i chose the multicolored letters because it works well with the fact that my product plays songs based your emotions. so i thought of how a mood ring changes colors, and added multiple colors to the wording. 

No comments:

Post a Comment